Pellegrini, Seeley, Ryan & Blakesley, P.C. (PSRB), Is A Law Firm Engaged In The Practice Of Personal Injury Law. The Firm Has A Strong Reputation For Aggressive And Successful Advocacy On Behalf Of Injured People.
Did You Know?
Workers compensation insurance doesn’t just cover injuries from accidents, it provides payment of medical bills and lost wages for employees who suffer work related sickness and disease.
Massachusetts medical malpractice law is complex. Our experienced medical malpractice attorneys represent persons injured due to negligence in providing health care or failure to provide care.
Our medical malpractice lawyers handle claims arising from:
- misdiagnosis and/or delayed diagnosis of a serious illness;
- misreading of diagnostic tests, including x-rays, CT scans, and MRI's resulting in unnecessary injury to the patient;
- medical error and neglect during surgical procedures and exams;
- infections acquired at a medical facility; and
- numerous other medical situations
Why Choose Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers?
After a no-cost consultation with a prospective client, our attorneys gather and evaluate all factual and medical evidence to determine whether a viable medical malpractice case exists. If it is determined that a medical malpractice claim might exist, our experienced staff of trial attorneys proceeds to marshal the evidence to protect the rights of our clients for settlement, negotiation and/or trial.
Call (800) 785 - 5399.