Slips, Trips and Falls

Pellegrini, Seeley, Ryan & Blakesley, P.C. (PSRB), Is A Law Firm Engaged In The Practice Of Personal Injury Law. The Firm Has A Strong Reputation For Aggressive And Successful Advocacy On Behalf Of Injured People.

Did You Know?

Workers compensation insurance doesn’t just cover injuries from accidents, it provides payment of medical bills and lost wages for employees who suffer work related sickness and disease.

Injury Lawyers

What is a Slip-and-Fall Case?

Slip-and-fall accidents often involve tripping on an object, stepping into an unmarked hole, or falling off an unsecured edge of a walking surface. One of the most common slip-and-fall accidents involves slipping on liquid on a surface.

Many times, these accidents cause serious injuries, including broken bones and torn ligaments and in some cases, traumatic brain injuries. Frequently, the results of these injuries are: Expensive medical bills Lost wages from missed work Ongoing and long-term physical therapy Pain and anxiety Prioritizing After a Slip-and-Fall Injury Your priority after suffering a slip and fall injury should be healing. However, it can be difficult to focus on your recovery when you're worried about the legal and financial aspects of your case will affect your life.

If you're like most injury victims, you're wondering where you will find the money to pay for your medical expenses and it's particularly upsetting when you have to make up for lost wages.

PSRB Can Help

No matter how simple or complicated your slip and fall claim, you should hire a lawyer to protect this interests of yourself and your family. You may only need someone to answer your questions and be available if a problem arises. We can do that as well. But you may need an experienced advocate who can aggressively pursue your rights and Pellegrini, Seeley, Ryan & Blakesley, P.C. has been doing that for over 40 years.

We will aggressively pursue claims for benefits from the initial filing of the claim through all stages of a slip and fall claim.

For your own protection, contact a lawyer today. If you choose to contact our office, one of our experienced attorneys will spend as much time as you need answering any questions that you may have.

Slips, Trips and Falls

Frequently Asked Questions

No items found.
See More Frequently Asked Questions

More Information

No items found.
See More Videos

Free Consultation

As always the consultation is free and there is never a fee unless we are successful!